Can you tell we’re obsessed with glow in the dark powder? Try this DIY project so you don’t have to fumble while looking for your cell phone inside your bag!
What You Need:
Transparent phone case
Butter paper designed by Mansy Abesamis (waterproof and environmentally friendly!)
Double sided tape
Hey Kessy Glow in the Dark Powder
Most materials are available at our shop!
What to Do:
1. Follow the shape of your phone case by tracing it over your butter paper. Cut out the shape with your scissors. Trim the edges to fit the case.
2. Placing the paper over your cutting mat, slice a hole for your camera lens using the X-ACTO knife.
3. Cut up small pieces of double sided tape then stick them randomly on the Butter paper.
4. Sprinkle the tape pieces with Hey Kessy Glow in the Dark powder.
5. Place the Butter paper inside your transparent case and make sure it faces the exterior side. You now have a glow-in-the-dark phone case. Yay!