Need a dose of crafty inspiration? These Instagram work in progress (WIP, in short!) posts will make you take out your materials and start creating ASAP!
1. Hey Kessy’s very own @mansyabesamis shows some mad papercut skills on a fallen leaf. Amazing, right?
2. This pretty embroidery project is just a part of @little.blu.who’s handmade soft doll.
3. Inspiring quote and lettering work by @junedigann.
4. Thinking of trying weaving? This unfinished creation by @rachelrodriguez75 just might compel you to try it!
5. Isn’t this digitized doodle of @googlygooeys just too cute for words?
A sneak peek of my messy workspace. After 7 years of blogging, it's only been 9 months of doing freelance full-time! 😅😅 I still can't believe I actually have to draw every day for a living. It feels like I'm this 5 year old kid keeping herself busy by occupying sheets & sheets of paper white waiting for siesta time to be over so she can go out & play patintero again. 😊✍🏻️😂