We’ve compiled another batch of crafty creations from Instagram, focusing on Sharpie pens this time around! (FYI you can purchase these colorful markers at our shop.)
1) Show your love for your pet by drawing him on your coffee cup the way @feusigil did.
2) Who knew that fingernails can be jazzed up by our favorite markers? We love this abstract design by @charliebrettenails.
3) There’s nothing else to say about this pair of Sharpie-covered sneakers by @heidihenningcase, except that it’s absolutely eye-mazing!
4) @amnlaw proves that all it takes is a bit of creativity to turn plain white skulls into colorful creatures that appear during the Dia de los Muertos.
5) Even musical instruments can be turned into portable Sharpie art pieces—just like this Halloween-inspired ukulele designed by @blimp.ink!
6) Follow @mishra_84’s lead and give your potted succulents some personality by drawing faces on their ceramic containers!
7) Add a shot of rainbow to your plain-colored kicks, similar to the way @d_mullis made hers.
8) This Sharpie wall art by @workshop.pdx might have taken forever to make, but the end result proves that it’s worth all the effort!