You don’t need to look far and wide to see what people around the world are making. Just check out Instagram to discover artistic works such as these:
1) Add color to a papercut creation the way @bycharlieshand did.
2) Ask for a smooch by posting these papercut letters. Thanks for the idea, @florrieandme1!
3) Don’t you think @papertown_papercut’s fishy creation has an Oriental vibe to it?
4) @abemanatee’s amazing girl papercut shines brightly with the help of a light source.
5) Pay homage to your favorite street corner following @bearfollowscat’s lead.
Have you tried creating papercut artwork already? You can download and try this template! Tag us on Facebook and Instagram @heykessy and use our hashtags #HeyKessyDIYin5 and #LetsBeMakers so we can see your amazing projects.