Revive the lost art of letter writing by designing (and sending out) your own postcards in less than five minutes!
What You Need:
Blank postcard or cardboard
Hey Kessy Washi Tape*
Watercolor and coloring materials*
*Use can get these materials online or at our shop in UP Town Center
What to Do:
1) Draw your desired postcard design with a pencil.
2) Outline the design using your favorite Sharpie marker.
3) Fill in the spaces with washi tape! Stick the tape and cut out the excess with your scissors or X-ACTO knife.
4) Decorate the other portions using watercolor or your favorite art materials from Hey Kessy.
5) You can also design the back part!