Time for another quick and easy DIY project that you can try! This is perfect for when you want to do a little spring cleaning in your study or work space. It will definitely keep your things in order!
What you need:
For the organizer:
Empty tissue roll
White poster or acrylic paint
What to do:
1. Coat the tissue roll, paper cup, cardboard container, and metal tin with white paint and sponge. Paint multiple coats to fully cover the surface.
2. Wait for the painted containers to dry.
3. Decorate using whatever art materials you are comfortable with. We used Sharpie pens to doodle patterns and cut out washi tape circles to liven up the white surface.
4. Heat the glue gun. When it is hot enough, glue the individual components onto the wooden block which will serve as your base.
5. Fill your DIY organizer with your favorite writing materials and other office supplies.
Try this project and show us your finished project. Tag us on Facebook and Instagram @heykessy and use our hashtags #HeyKessyDIYin5 and #LetsBeMakers.