- Piñata Alcohol Inks (you can get from the Hey Kessy shop in Katipunan)
- Tray (with at least 2inch walls)
1. Prepare your marbling basin. Fill the tray up to 2/3 with water.
2. Drop Piñata alcohol inks in the water. This is where the fun begins! AS the droplets spread, you can experiment with different color combinations.
4. Slowly, push the paper in the basin, just below the water. Make sure that you start dipping with one side only. Twist or bend the paper to change the patterns.
3. Using the stick, mix the colors and come up with more complicated designs.
You can also marble textiles, tote, leather, and glass using Piñata Alcohol Inks! We’d love to see your marbling projects, so don’t forget to use our official hashtags, #HeyKessy and #LetsBeMakers!
Thanks to everyone who visited our marbling craft station in Eastwood yesterday. Hope you guys had fun! 🙂