Here are the arts and crafts fairs we will be joining in the weeks to come:
1. October 31, Xie Xie Arts and Crafts Fair, The Collective, Malugay, Makati, 10am.
We won’t be able to go but our washi tapes will be there! You can find our Pop-Up Shop manned by our friend from Moonleaf.
2. November 10, 10a Alabama Arts and Crafts Fair, 10a Alabama St., (near E. Rodriguez and Tomas Morato).
Please come after lunch as we’ll be coming from a really important exhibit we’ll soon blog about :p
3. November 15-17, Rockwell Christmas Bazaar, Rockwell Tent.
It’s our first time to join this fair. Can’t wait!
4. November 22-23, Pop-Up Shop, Bliss Cafe, Gibraltar, Baguio
Aaah finally, to my favorite city in the country. This is our 2nd pop-up outside Manila. Craft workshops will be held as well. More details here.
5. November 24, Balik Bukid: Country Fair, Sta. Elena
To all the washi lovers and crafty folks from the South, we hope to meet you! We’ll be holding project-based craft workshops as well. More details soon.
See you! 🙂